Here at Natures Grub we pride ourselves on being the ultimate supplier of Dried Insects & Insect Based Animal Feed.
Please check our Blogs regularly for product information & updates including new products & product ranges.

Wednesday 10 March 2010

First Blog

Hi
Welcome to our first Blog
We are Natures Grub we believe that all animals should have access to Natural food products & base our ethos on this.
We source Natural Dried Insects from all over the world & manufacture various mixes to add variety to all animals diets as well as ensuring that the correct levels of protein & essential vitamins & minerals are present.
We currently supply our products to many Koi Centres, Aquarium Centres as well as zoo's & Wildlife parks.
We are currently looking to increase our retail outlets, so if you would like to stock our range of products please contact us.
Best Regards, Brian & Debbie
Natures Grub

5 comments:

  1. You stock great items, I only just found them in a random garden centre visit and bought your tropical granules, my fish love them but will soon be ordering all sorts for my birds and insect eating fish as well as for my own fish clients!

    I'm so glad I found you!

    All the best,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian & Debbie
    I also love your products but more so do my birds!In June I bought the no melt insect suet blocks x 12 and my wildlife family were ecstatic although I can forecast depression on the horizon as it looks like you don't stock them anymore? Please please can you get more stock in as they can't get enough of them and they are the best in the market.
    Carry on the excellent work.
    Best Regards

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi friend..., first thanks for your sharing and i accept your comments.

      Delete
  3. Received our fist delivery of Natures Grub yesterday and we are hoping for great things in the future, the range is great and the nutrition is spot on.

    Well done Natures Grub today 2 X pots of Cold water flake and 1 x pot of Tropical flake just walked off the shelf and we look forward to the customers feed back.

    Kind regards
    Kaleidoscope Aquatic Centre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am impressed with the services you are offering and I must say it has become the latest trend. Having said this, you can always order pet food from us as well as we have a variety in our warehouse. If you are roaming around for the best services then must visit Chicken Coops.

    ReplyDelete